31A Kingfisher Street
Ingleburn, NSW, 2565Back
Character | Charm | Location | Privacy
First time to market in 29 years! Featuring this beautifully presented 3 bedroom home in the heart of Ingleburn. Neat & tidy throughout, you will fall in love with this homes location, privacy, character & charm.
With multiple living areas, modern kitchen and a timber cathedral ceiling feature that spans across the kitchen and lounge room. The complete and perfect first home or investment property awaits your inspection.
Features & inclusions:
- bedroom 1 incl. built in with main bathroom access
- bedroom 2 incl. built in
- bedroom 3
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- main bathroom
- large family room with ceiling fan
- modern kitchen with island bench - plenty of storage
- dining room
- cathedral ceiling over-arches kitchen & lounge room
- lounge room with ceiling fan
- shutters on all windows excl. bed 3
- external laundry
- private low maintenance rear yard
- single garage with rear access
- 2 drive ways available
- ducted air conditioning
- double door linen storage
- Land: 338m2
We can't wait to meet you and providing a tour of this beautiful home.
First National Real Estate Collective believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.
|| UNDER CONTRACT by Goran Summers 0474 444 055 ||
3 1 1
Property Type: House
Land Area: 338m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection