18 Packenham Place
Mount Annan, NSW, 2567Back
This beautifully presented, neat & tidy 4 bedroom single storey home situated on a large 704m2 block. With multiple living areas, separate formal dining, renovated modern kitchen & outdoor & well landscaped, private front & rear yards, this home is perfect for the growing family.
With easy walking distance to schools & opposite a reserve, you will love the position this home has to offer.
Features & inclusions:
- master bedroom incl. sliding door to garden + walk in robe + ensuite
- bed 1 incl. 4 door built in
- bed 2 incl. one door built in
- bed 3 incl. one door built in
- main bathroom incl. corner bath + shower + toilet
- renovated modern kitchen incl. microwave + oven & induction cook top
- pantry space
- spacious front lounge room
- formal dining room
- family room
- internal laundry
- linen storage x 2
- double garage incl. remote on one side
- ducted air conditioning
- new carpet
- alarm - not connected
- water heater (2 years old)
- large garden shed
- low maintenance & private rear yard
- paved outdoor area with built in BBQ feature
- Land: 704m2
Quiet & peaceful street location, central to all of Mount Annan amenities and nearby Narellan & Macarthur Town Centres. Nearby schools, parks, play areas, restaurants, motorway, hospital and university.
This beautiful home now awaits your inspection.
First National Real Estate Collective believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.
Location | Spacious | Private | Family
4 2 2
Price: $999,000 - $1,049,000
Property Type: House
Land Area: 704.7m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection